1. Choose Your Protection Level
Maximum Protection—Pair of SS or MC/MB FilterMags
Powerful Protection—Single SS or MC/MB FilterMag
2. Choose your size based on
- Measure the outside diameter (O.D.) of your filter, or
- Search for your filter’s outside diameter (O.D.) at any filter manufacturer’s website.
Please feel free to use the links provided in the Filter Lookup box to the right.
FilterMag SS models come in three sizes ranges (Small, Medium, and Large).
Chrome (MC) or Matte Black (MB) models are available only in Medium.
No matter what the size, pairs cost the same, and singles cost the same.
Small, Medium, and Large FilterMags
Chrome and Matte Black FilterMags. Medium Size Only.
What is the difference between the
MC/MB-300 and the SS-300?
The MC/MB-300 (left) features:
- The MC/MB-300 wraps around the filter a full 180° and is 2.6 in. (67mm) tall.
- The MC/MB-300 has taller magnets (plus two additional magnets) than the SS-300 resulting in 54% more magnetic contact area.
- Available in brilliant polished chrome or matte black (paintable).
The SS-300 (right) has a 132° arc and is 1.9 in. (48mm) tall.